04 March 2011

Nearing the end

4 days until my final paper is due.
6 days until my last exam.
7 days until I pack up and leave Cortona.
8 days until my Mom arrives.


32 days until I arrive back in Canada.


Total trip. 94 days. Would someone please explain to me where the time has gone?


As I slowly trudge through final papers and final exams, I realize that I'm reaching a milestone in this European adventure. By next weekend I'll be finished school for the semester, beginning my 6 month "summer vacation", and waiting for my Mom to arrive for our Mother-Daughter attack on Europe.

But FIRST. I must finish that paper. And study for final exams. Argh I hate this part.


But AFTER. A whirlwind three weeks of bonding time. Greece-Italy-Austria-Czech Republic-London-Home. I'm so excited!

1 comment:

Niki said...

Already? It seems like you just got there...