27 April 2009

Here goes...

So I'm new to this whole blogging thing... I've always wanted to start one, probably because I'm always reading up on others blogs. I enjoy seeing what friends and family have been up to!! Especially when they life so far away. But thats not really why I started this one (not totally anyways). On May 4, 2009 my best friend Colette and I are headed off to Europe to go backpacking for a month. I'm so excited!! A little nervous too... mostly about all the things that could go wrong. And maybe the fact that I've never gone on such a huge vacation without my family (or an adult). Oh wait. I'm an adult...that's a scary thought but a whole different story. Anyways... I'm going to do my best to post pictures and updates regularly.

2 comments:

Niki said...

I'm following! Looking forward to the posts and adventures to start!!!

KPetrie said...

Yay for your blog! I will follow you...follow you wherever you shall go..there isn't an ocean too deep..oh whoops, sorry, broke into song!