30 April 2009

4 More Days

I've been counting down for about 32 days. Thats alot of days to count down! Planning since February (Reading week to be exact). Sort of a spontaneous decision on the way up a chairlift at Marmot Basin - Jasper. And now here we are. 4 MORE DAYS!! My backpack is almost packed...and looking at it lying on the floor, overflowing with clothes and goods, I wonder how I'm going to carry it around without falling over first. Okay, I confess. Its overflowing because I unloaded it again - still not sure which jeans are coming and which jeans aren't. I think I have a shopping obsession. I went into Edmonton today to pick up a couple last minute things, and ended up buying another pair of jeans at American Eagle. They fit great and look awesome! So now I'm switching jeans every 2 minutes, trying to decide which pair looks better, which pair is more comfortable, etc. I really need to stop spending money BEFORE I leave. That cash is supposed to be for those Italian shoes I'm set on purchasing...

2 comments:

Niki said...

American Eagle jeans are SO comfortable! They always fit perfectly! I've found a new love though...(sorry American Eagle). Aeropostale. My new favorite place to buy jeans. And I have an Aeropostale as close as an American Eagle! It's just too bad the dollar isn't as strong as it was...

Kyra said...

Hmm... I have one of those at West Ed Mall... I may have to check it out! :p