28 January 2011

Coming Soon

Today Erin and I went to Spoleto, and it was well worth it! We got up bright and early, and finally arrived home 12 hours later. I'll save stories for when I have a chance to upload pictures.... so that post is in the near future. The reason I'm giving you advance notice, is simply because I don't know when I'll get the chance to do so. Here is why:
  • I still want to do a day trip to Siena... possibly tomorrow (Saturday). Problem being: no one else wants to go tomorrow, so I'd be going by myself. Not a big deal, but I'm also exhausted from today and would love to sleep in. ("So go another day!" You say. Not as easy as that sounds.)
  • Next weekend: Feb 4-6 = Cinque Terre
  • Feb 11-13 = Rome
  • Feb 18-19 = Pompeii
  • Feb 25-27 = Carnevale in Venice
  • March 4-6 = Rome
  • March 10 = Finals, March 11-12 pack up and leave.
  • March 12-April 4 = Travelling with Mom
  • April 4 = Coming home.
And I STILL want to do: Siena, Assisi, Perugia...

So WHEN? This is the dilemma. So. Pictures and stories of this past week and weekend will be coming soon.

1 comment: